Today I am going to be sharing with you a meal which we made last week. It is one which we actually really enjoyed and we have already said that we will make it again in the future. Yorkshire puddings are something which a lot of us love. I still have not actually tried the Yorkshire pudding wrap. Pizza is something which we love in this house however, we are always looking for different ways to make it. Where this be us making the pizza base ourselves. Or using the actual bases you can purchase, pitta or wraps. When you use a Yorkshire pudding as the base it is almost like a crispy deep pan pizza. Anyway on to how to make this should you fancy it yourself.
Ingredient- Serves 1
1 Giant Yorkshire Pudding (You can make your own I cheat)
1 Tsp Dried Oregano
25g Grated Cheddar
Toppings of your choice
- Bake your Yorkshire Pudding according to the packaging. Or make your own Yorkshire Pudding depending on how skilled you are.
- Once you have done this, add the passata
- Sprinkle with the oregano and cheddar then add your chosen toppings. We went for a selection of meat which we had in the fridge. Including Pepperoni, Chorizo and Salami.
- Bake for another 15-18 minutes until the cheese is bubbling. This needs to be on the same temperature as you cooked your Yorkshire pudding.
- Once you have done this just slice it like a normal pizza. Serve and enjoy.
Of course, you could use a wide range of different toppings for your pizza however, this is what we had in at the time. For sure, this is going to be one which make again but with different toppings.
Have you ever thought about using a Yorkshire Pudding to make a pizza?