As some of you may know I am a 2nd-year student which means I have had a lot of exam seasons, I have found that when I become stressed I can forget to look after myself as bad as it sounds it means that I can become poorly. This is something which I can not afford to do anymore because of the fact that I have Jess to look after which means that it just is not possible for me to become ill or it puts, even more, stress on me. Today I have decided that I am going to share with you my top tips which means that I avoid illness as much as I can.
- The first tip is to make sure that you drink a lot of water because being dehydrated means that you will not have as much motivation to complete work because you will not feel great, Water is the way to hydrate even though you could have squash if you do not like plain water.
- Make sure that you get a good nights sleep I know that it may be tempting to stay up till around 3am completing work but trust me you need sleep this is when your body repairs. You will feel better when you have had a good nights sleep which means that you may be more productive
- Make a timetable which means that you know when you are going to work and what you are going to revise which will mean that you will get more work done rather than thinking oh what work do I need to do and wasting time not being productive.
- Eat healthier rather eating rubbish I know that it is easier to eat rubbish due to the fact that you do not want to spend time cooking when you could be doing some work which may need to be in.
- Make sure that you make time for yourself even if it is something small like having a bath once a week. This is something which I do throughout the year I treat myself to a lush bath on a Wednesday which means that I have it as something to look forward to when I know that things are very stressful.