- Going to London with my best friend
- Eating at Nando’s which is not somewhere I have been for a while
- Going first class in a train for the first time
- Going on an Easter hunt with tesco to get free Malteaster Bunny
- Finally been able to tell people and not lying
- Having some time off college
- Finally getting a book to complete the I heart series
- Finding some nice dress on ASOS with 25% student discount
- Getting my first easter egg this year
- Having a gorgeous chocolate cake
I you know that love nail varnishes so when I stumbled this bargain on Louise’s Blog. It was from Buyapow this site allows you to get it cheaper if more people purchase the deal this is a co-buying site. This product has gone down to the best price which is £6.95 plus £1.95 p+p.
I have not got that many Essie polishes so I decided that I need to purchase some more. There was only 50 of these available there is only 11 left now. The colours which you receive in the cube is binki so teeny,mojito madness,fear or desire and finally off the shoulder.
If you bring in the most co-buyer it means that you will get it for free. If you purchase one don’t forget to click on mine Charlotte Zealey in the co-buyer leaderboard so that I can get this possibly for free. Click here if you want the deal
Have you purchased this?
I know that I have missed out a week or two of what’s on my nail and this is because I have not been painting them. I thought I would update you with what I have this week on.
I have used Essie Sensitivity Base Coat which I find is the best base coat I have used to date. Feelunique see this and it can be purchased for £8.55 here. I think I paid around £3 for mine at The Original Factory Store so it may be worth checking in there.
For the main nail polish I have used Nail Inc Basil Street. This is only two coats of the nail varnish and it has lasted around 3 days without chipping which is great. I chose to use this colour because of the fact it looks like toffee which is something that I really fancied that night when I painted it. I purchased this on Ebay but the person I got it off doesn’t sell them now. You can purchase these off Nail Inc website for £11 here.
Finally to seal my nail varnish I used Sally Hanson Hard As Nails which is the best top coat that I have used that is clear. I did pick this bottle that I am using up in The Orginal Factory Store for £3. You can purchase this from boots here.
Do you own any Nail Inc Polish if so which one do you love? Leave a comment below
10 things that I have enjoyed this week
- Managing not to purchase anything that I didn’t need
- Getting the grade I need to keep me on track to go to uni
- My favorite rugby team winning
- Having a nice walk to clear my head
- Getting into double figures of followers on my blog
- Having a good catch up with friends
- Completing more levels of hay day
- Spending Sunday in my onesie
- Rediscovering Bruno Mars
- Showing my mum how much she means to me
When flicking through my emails tonight I have noticed that ELF have extended their 50% off for St David’s day till 10.30am GMT on the 5/3/13. This is tomorrow morning girls I thought I would tell yo about this just in case you hadn’t see this and are thinking about now placing an order. The code you need to enter is
010313 for UK+ EU and for International it is 010314 minimum spend is £25 and 29€. I have decided that I need to use some of my products up before purchasing some more so I am going to let this offer pass but thought I would share it will you.
Are you going to order anything if so what? Let me know in the comments below
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. Massive thank you to Alexia you should all go and check her amazing blog.
The Liebster Blog Awards rules:
- Share 11 things about yourself
- Answer 11 things about that your tagger has given you
- Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have under 200 GFC
- Think of 11 questions to ask the blogger you have nominated
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog
- I am a sixth form student who wants to study sport and exercise science at uni
- I love converse hi-tops
- I am obsessed with the colours black and white
- I am a massive Hull FC fan
- I have a goldfish called Briscoe
- I would love to live in Australia one day
- I have a brother
- I love romantic books
- I have never read 50 shades of grey
- I own to much nail polish for one person
- I love wearing shorts not matter what time of year
5. What was the last thing that made you really angry?
Personal problems at the start of the year
6. What computer do you currently own?
Toshiba Satelite L750D
7. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
Hard one but I would say Amy By Green Day
8.Where do you want to be in 10 years?
I would love to be working in Australia as a qualified physio
9. What is the one thing that can always make you smile?
My best friend Emily
10. What is the one thing you want to do before you die?
Go see an NRL game
People saying that’s gay
My 6 Nominees are (I cheated because I have not been blogging long):
1. Jo from woobered
My Questions for you guys are:
1. What is your favorite cereal?
2. How old were you before you stopped believing in the tooth fairy?
3. Who is your favorite author?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world and money was no object, where would you go?
5. Who is your favourite singer/band?
6. Favorite designer brand?
7. If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which would you choose?
8. Did you believe the world was going to end?
9. Airplane or cruise ship?
10. What’s your favourite TV show?
11. Where do you want to be in 10 years?:
- The weather becoming warmer hopefully allowing me to get ballet pumps out
- Been able to talk to someone soon
- My best friends 18th
- Weekend away in London
- Using some products up and getting the bank balance up
- Having more fun with my blog
- 2 weeks of college
As you can see this has started to chip this is because I should have taken a picture when I did instead of 3 days after painting them.
I have used Essie Sensitivity Base Coat which I find is the best base coat I have used to date and it is the only one I own now in a massive collection it’s a shame that you can’t buy this in Boots but Feelunique do and it can be purchased for £8.55 here. I think I paid around £3 for mine at The Original Factory Store so it may be worth checking in there.
For the main polish I have used W7 Lava Flow I loved this in the bottle but when you try and apply it for me it was like water which was not the best and then also I found that one strokes will have large clumps of glitter others none which was annoying but that could have just been this bottle that I have as I have had no problems with their other glitter ones. This is the first time I have tried this polish so I will have to give it another try. W7 are a brand which are hard to get you hands on again I picked this up in The Original Factory Store for £2 but don’t know any shops that stock this but I have found this on Amazon for £1.99 here
Finally to seal my nail varnish I used Sally Hanson Hard As Nails which is the best top coat that I have used that is clear. I did pick this bottle that I am using up in The Orginal Factory Store for £3 but at the moment I noticed Boots have Sally Hanson buy one get one half price on selected items and this is one of them you can check that deal out here
Have you tried out any W7 nail varnished if so what is you favourite? Please comment below
I thought seen as my Avon order came recently I would share what I purchased with you guys. I don’t think that I have seen any blogger do this kind of haul so that kind of why I started this.
Starting at the front then the pink coloured lipstick packaging is Color trend kiss’n’go lipstick in Heartbeat Red I actually bought this because I find that the color trend ones are good for when I am going to college due to the fact that they apply easy and are quite long lasting. This colour is actually similar to the Poppy Love on which I already own but I think it is a little bit duller than that one.
Another color trend kiss’n’go lipstick that I ordered is Pink Holiday this colour looks like it is light/baby pink colour I in the packaging but I could be wrong when I apply this it could be totally different. I think that this is a good spring/summer colour which I can’t wait to try out.
The finally color trend kiss’n’go lipstick I ordered is Amethyst this colour again in the packaging looks like a medium pink coloured lipstick I am hoping it comes out like this on the lips because I find this the best colour to wear during the winter/spring change over months but it also looks great anytime of the year.
When I ordered these I got all 3 for £3.75 which is a bargain in my eyes since they do all have SPF15 in them as well but Avon have since changed the promotion and it is now buy one get one free so you would get two for £3.75 which is still good. They can be purchased here.
As you can just see on the picture which is poor I do apoligse I had to take this when the sun had gone down because of my college times I only can do pictures in the light on a weekend but wanted to get this up ASAP before they change their offers.
Back to the point I was making in the black box you can see is the Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner in Black I ordered this because I seem to have lost my other Black eyeliners and I find these so easy to apply so quickly in a morning when I am in a rush and for me it seems to last all day. These eyeliners do come in a range of different colours and are still £3 which is half price I personally feel like these are the best eyeliners I have used in a while. You can purchase them here.
The next thing that I ordered is the Avon Naturals Superfuit Hair Souffle in Yumberry & Yogurt. I have previously ordered this and I think this product smells delicious almost good enough to eat I use this when I don’t want to use my Aussie 3 minute miracle but still need a hair mask treatment almost because my hair doesn’t feel amazing. I did order two of these but they only sent me one claiming they were out of stock so they could be going off as Avon have had them a while but they still show up on the website for £1.50 which is £1 off and the same price as I paid you can buy them here.
I loved the room spray that they used to do in Lemon but they have stopped making it now so I have had to order a different one which is the Avon Naturals Strawberry and White Chocolate Room & Linen Spray. I did spray this in my room when I actually got this but it seems to be very unnatural to me and like it doesn’t smell like it should do but maybe that is just me not wanting the change of scent but still wanting a room spray from Avon. I picked this up for 99p so I guess it is not too much money if I end up giving it away. I have looked on the website and the book that I bought it out of was it’s last one and this spray is no longer available but you can get them in other scents instead.
Finally after borrowing my mum’s Simply Her Eau De Toilette Spray when I have been doing day to day tasks such as college I decided to spend a little bit of money and purchase my own bottle of it. I love the smell all I can smell is like the lily of the valley in it which is so beautiful if you want to try it for yourself it is on offer at the moment at £5 instead of £8.50 and can be found here.
Hope you enjoyed that what are your favourie Avon products? Leave me a comment below