Today I am sharing another meal which we have made recently and that is Prawn Tagliatelle this is a meal which I had not made in the past. This was a super simple meal which cooks in next to no time and for sure is one which I know Jess would eat. For sure this is a meal which Joe and I could have had seconds of at least. I know this is going to be a meal which we are going to make again in the future. It is also going to be great when we have a newborn because of course this takes no time and it only takes one of us to cook it. You do not need a ton of ingredients which I think bonus. So now I am going to share the recipe which I used to make a prawn tagliatelle.
Ingredients- Serves 4
400g frozen prawns
1 tbsp of olive oil
2 garlic cloves crushed
100ml of chicken or fish stock
2 tbsp of cream cheese
1 tbsp chopped parsley and chives
A few shavings of parmesan cheese
- Over medium heat add the crushed garlic to the frying pan and fry for a minute
- Pour the stock over and let it reduce for a minute
- Add the prawns to the pan and cook for another minute
- Cook tagliatelle according to the packaging in a saucepan
- Turn down the heat on the prawns and add in the cream cheese
- Season with salt and pepper
- Drain the pasta and mix with the prawns
- Serve with a few shavings of parmesan cheese.
As you can see this meal does not take an age to make. It is super simple and one which to serve with garlic bread which is something which I adore as well. This is great on those nights where time gets away from you and your hungry. For sure this is going to be a meal which will be added our weekly meal plan again in the future.
Have you ever made prawn tagliatelle?