Today I am going to be sharing another recipe which we have made recently. It is one which went down so well with the whole family even Jess managed to have a clean plate when it came to this meal. Lemony Chicken Linguine sounds like a meal which is going to be super hard to make. It could not be more simple and I am sure it is a meal which nobody will not like. I am going to share with you the recipe in order for you to be able to make it for your own family.
Ingredient- Serves 2
2 tbsp Garlic Puree
100g Creme Fraiche
280g Chicken Thighs
1 Chicken Stock Cube
160g Sugar Snap Peas
2 tbsp water
- Boil a large saucepan full of water, while this is happening thinly slice an onion and half a lemon
- Add a little bit of oil to a frying pan on a medium heat. Add the onion till it is soft this should be about 4-5 minutes.
- Add garlic puree cook this for another 2 minutes stirring often. Once this time is up transfer this into a small bowl.
- Increase the heat to medium-high, add the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Fry until it is golden and cooked through it should be white in the middle. 8-10 minutes.
- During this time add the linguine to the boiling water cook according to the packaging. 12 minutes usually until it is tender.
- Once the chicken is cooked add the garlic and onions back into the pan. Add the sugar snap peas and combine the whole mixture.
- Add the creme fraiche, chicken stock cube, lemon juice and water. Bring the whole pan to the boil, stir to dissolve the chicken stock. Once this has happened reduce the heat to a simmer until the sauce has thickened. This should take 5-6 minutes.
- Put the linguine into the pan and coat with the mixture. Season as required this is something which is personal preference.
- Serve and enjoy.
This is a easy but super tasty meal which the whole family could enjoy. This would not have to be saved for a weekend you could make this mid week.
Have you ever made a linguine style meal?