I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. Massive thank you to Alexia you should all go and check her amazing blog.
The Liebster Blog Awards rules:
- Share 11 things about yourself
- Answer 11 things about that your tagger has given you
- Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have under 200 GFC
- Think of 11 questions to ask the blogger you have nominated
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog
- I am a sixth form student who wants to study sport and exercise science at uni
- I love converse hi-tops
- I am obsessed with the colours black and white
- I am a massive Hull FC fan
- I have a goldfish called Briscoe
- I would love to live in Australia one day
- I have a brother
- I love romantic books
- I have never read 50 shades of grey
- I own to much nail polish for one person
- I love wearing shorts not matter what time of year
5. What was the last thing that made you really angry?
Personal problems at the start of the year
6. What computer do you currently own?
Toshiba Satelite L750D
7. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
Hard one but I would say Amy By Green Day
8.Where do you want to be in 10 years?
I would love to be working in Australia as a qualified physio
9. What is the one thing that can always make you smile?
My best friend Emily
10. What is the one thing you want to do before you die?
Go see an NRL game
People saying that’s gay
My 6 Nominees are (I cheated because I have not been blogging long):
1. Jo from woobered
My Questions for you guys are:
1. What is your favorite cereal?
2. How old were you before you stopped believing in the tooth fairy?
3. Who is your favorite author?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world and money was no object, where would you go?
5. Who is your favourite singer/band?
6. Favorite designer brand?
7. If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which would you choose?
8. Did you believe the world was going to end?
9. Airplane or cruise ship?
10. What’s your favourite TV show?
11. Where do you want to be in 10 years?: