Today I am going to share with you a meal which Joe and Jess ate at the weekend. Sadly I was not feeling very well which meant I choose not to consume the Ham and Leek Canelloni. As a result of this it did mean that they had it both days. Which says something for sure they must have enjoyed it enough. This is a recipe which I added to pinterest. I get a lot of my inspiration from there this is one of the reasons we have such a wide range of different meals every single week. If you ever see a meal on my meal plan which you would like the recipe for leave a comment below. .
Ingredient- Serves 4
3 leeks sliced into 1cm chunks
300ml Vegetable Stock
85g Wafer thin ham ripped
8 Fresh Lasanga Sheets
200g Fat Free Creme Fresh
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
50g Grated Mature Cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 200c
- Simmer the leeks with the stock in a covered pan for 5 minutes until they are tender.
- Drain the leeks reserving the stock then mix the them with the ham and some seasoning
- Divide the mixture into 8 spooning it along the middle of each lasagne sheet roll them up and tuck into an ovenproof dish. Make sure the joined side is down.
- Mix 300ml of the reserved stock with the crème fraîche, mustard and most of the grated cheese.
- Season the mixture, then pour over the cannelloni.
- Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and remaining cheese, then bake for 20 mins until the top is golden and crisp, and the leek filling is piping hot.
Have you ever made Ham and Leek Cannelloni?