Today I am sharing another basic baking ideas which you can do for Bonfire Night. Sparkles are something which I always think about when it comes to bonfire night .So why not make some edible sparklers. This is one where you do not have to do any actually baking. Again this is one which we are going to be making again this year. It is super simple and does not need a lot of ingredient. I think these are my favourite kind of bakes because it means Jess does not get bored when we make them. This could be one which you do after school because it takes less than 15 minutes .
Packet of Chocolate Fingers
One Share Bar of Chocolate
Hundreds and Thousands
- Line up all of the chocolate fingers you do not have to use the branded version. We used a cheaper alternative and found they worked as well.
- Break into chunks the share bar of chocolate before melting it. Make sure it is all melted and smooth before the next step.
- Dip the chocolate fingers into the melted chocolate covering only the top 1/4 of the finger.
- While the chocolate is still wet drip the chocolate finger in to the hundreds and thousands.
- Put them on a plate in order to allow them to dry.
- Enjoy the sparklers when you are watching the fireworks or with a cup of tea.
As you can see these are super simple to make. Not going to cost the earth and they also are something which your children are going to enjoy making before they get bored.
Have you made sparklers before?