This time of year everyone wants to do some baking for sure this is something which we love to do as a family. We all know we may not have a lot of time so sometimes making no bakes is the way forward. Today I am going to share with you how to make a no-bake polar bear biscuits which your children will have so much fun doing. I know this is something which Jess did when we made them. You also do not need a lot of ingredients which is a huge bonus. I know we do not always love having to go to the shops to get specific items in order to make a bake. Anyway on to the recipe for the no-bake polar bear biscuits.
Coconut Ring Biscuits
Bar of White Chocolate
- Melt the bar of white chocolate make sure you do not burn it. You can do this on the hob or in the microwave.
- Dip one side of the coconut ring biscuit into the melted white chocolate.
- Push the large marshmallow into the while of the coconut ring. This is going to be the nose of your polar bear.
- While the chocolate is still wet stick two smarties above the marshmallow. This is going to make the eyes of the polar bear.
- Wait for the chocolate to dry and then enjoy your biscuits.
As you can see these are super simple to make with your children even when you do not have a lot of time. These are not super festive so you could actually make them at any time of the year.
Hopefully, you found this useful and enjoy making them if you choose to do so. Let me know if you have made these biscuits