Last week I got tagged by the lovely Claire in the 100 questions about me post. I thought that it is something which I would do because I am a nosey person and want to know more about the blogger behind the blog. So I thoguht I would share with my answers to these questions.
1. What is your name?
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
Chaazza, Charlie, Mummy, Mama, Babes, Babycakes, Mummykins
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
6. Your relationship status?
In a relationship & have been for 3 years now
7. Any children?
Our little Girl, Jess
8. Any pets?
Not at the moment, maybe one day I will be allowed a couple of dogs
9. Any tattoo’s or piercings?
Only my ears pierced once, I really want my tragus done but I keep putting it off and I would love some tattoos in the future.
10. What do you like about yourself?
This is a hard one but I guess people would say I am kind and put others first even though sometimes I do it way too much
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
. I’m stubborn & a complete stress head and I always am saying sorry it is a horrible habit Jess has picked up
12. Righty or lefty?
13. The last thing you drank?
Water boring I know
14. The last thing you ate?
A chocolate brownie
15. Your last phone call?
From a friend called Peter
16. Your last text message?
A text saying what time do you finish?
17. Your last email?
A email from vodaphone telling me to how to save data
18. The last song you listened to?
My Chemical Romance- Teenagers
19. The last book you read?
It would have been some kind of uni textbook
20. The last time you cried?
The other day when someone was rude about my situation
21. The last blog you read?
22. The last person you spoke to?
23. The last place you visited?
Uni because I have lectures
24. Your last holiday abroad?
7 Years and I can’t remember where
25. Have you ever got back with an ex?
Not that I can remember
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
Yes last time in August but I don’t want to speak about it
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Unfortunately, I have, maybe a couple of times.
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
I definitely have, oops!
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
I don’t know if I have actually
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I think so.but I didn’t love him at all in the end
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
I think I have, yeah
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date?
I am not stating this because I am an angel
39. Have you ever been arrested?
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
Maybe we all have girl crushes
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
Possibly, at the time of doing them.
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
Not telling you
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Erm yeah usually daily
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
Unfortunately, yes and usually thinking they were great when they really were not
45. Do you believe in God?
46. Do you believe in yourself?
Sometimes I do but not always
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
I did but I don’t know when until
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don’t think I do.
49. Do you believe in aliens?
I’m really unsure
50. Do you believe in miracles?
Not really, no
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
I do I blame David for changing my opinion
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, I believe it can happen fast though
53. Can money make you happy?
No, but it does help I think
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
I believe that women should be and feel empowered and should be praised & treated as equals to men.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Pro choice for sure I am sure you all know why
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
I think I do actually
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Courage, strength and love
59. Are you eating anything right now?
No but I am hungry
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
I wish I was I need to drink more
61. What are you listening to right now?
My Lecturer who is boring
62. What are you thinking about right now?
How much I want to go home
63. What are you waiting for right now?
To leave this lecture
64. What are you most excited about right now?
Seeing Jess and getting a huge cuddle off her because she is still in a loving phase
65. What’s your pet hate right now?
People who walk slowly
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
Jess been in a loving phase
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Trying not to fall asleep
68. Your first best friend?
I’m really not sure it is a very long time ago
69. Your first kiss?
Is it bad I don’t think I can remember
70. Your first celebrity crush?
Erm someone from a boy band
71. Your first holiday?
Majorica I think
72. Your first pet?
We had goldfish
73. Your first regret?
Oh gosh not a clue
74. Your first job?
Working in Maccies it is not as glamorous as it looks
75. Your first childhood memory?
Havign my 6th birthday party I think
76. Love or money?
Love always, but money does help a lot
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78. Hook up or relationship?
79. Dogs or cats?
Dogs for sure
80. Coffee or tea?
81. Beer or wine?
Beer these days though I barely drink at all
82. Sweet or savoury?
83. Introvert or extrovert?
84. Vampires or werewolves?
85. Seaside or countryside?
86. Summer or winter?
87. Books or movies?
88. Horror or comedy?
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
In ways I guess, like I said before though, everything makes you who you are today
90. What’s your dream job?
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Some cheesy pop music
92. What are you afraid of?
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
94. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
95. If you could change anything about your life, what would it be?
Honestly, to work less to spend more time with Jess
96. Would you want immortality?
I don’t think so, I’m terrified of dying but I don’t think I’d want to suffer and not be able to die either
97. If you could interview anyone, alive or dead, who would you chose?
98. Would you say you are happy?
Today is an alright day so yeah fairly happy
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at eighteen?
Slow down and stop rushing with things and wishing life away
100. Where would you like to be in five years time?
A house of my own with a garden, a job and possibly a dog and another child
If you have a blog feel free to do this tag because I tag you all