*This is a collaborative post with Schwartz* Seasoning is something which I use so often if you have seen any of my recipes in the past this is something which you will know already. Today I am going to be sharing with you the way we make fajitas these are not something which we used a kit for at all anymore.
We find we get a lot more flavour since we made this switch. We use a mixture of the Schwartz Cajun seasoning and also the Fajitas seasoning this seems to give it a more intense flavour and something which we do like. Today I am going to make Chicken Fajitas however, you could use any meat and the seasoning would work as well.
Ingredient- Serves 2
2 Chicken Breasts
Schwartz Fajitas Seasoning
Schwartz Cajuin Seasoning
- Cut the chicken breast into small slices, you make them how big or small you want.
- Cut the peppers and onions into small slices as well.
- Spray the frying pan with a small amount of olive oil.
- Fry the chicken until it is no longer pink in the middle it needs to be white to be fully cooked.
- Add the Fajita and Cajun seasoning of course, you can add as much as you want. We like spice so we tend to add more than the average person.
- Once you have done this, add the pepper and the onion into the frying pan.
- You may want to add some more seasoning I always add some more. When I am making fajitas I never measure how much of the seasoning I use either.
- You may want to warm your wraps up in the microwave. I know some people do this however, this is not for us.
- Serve your fajitas, we tend to add our own toppings when we are at the table.
Fajitas are something which are great to make when you do not have a lot of time. Or even if you are hosting a number of people. I know this is something which occurs more around this time of year. You do not have to make a special trip to get the seasoning both of the seasonings which I used in this recipe can be found at Tesco for £1.60 each and are frequently on offer
How do you make your fajitas?