Motherhood is something which people make look super easy but I can tell you from my own experience sometimes this is not the case. If you are like me sometimes you will feel super guilty for doing certain things like currently, I feel guilty because I have not spent a lot of time with Jess recently because I have been revising for my exams. I also feel like I may miss some of the milestones which she is the achievement because of uni but I know in the long run it is for the best. I also feel like I do not celebrate enough of the amazing achievements which we have together. I was tagged by Katie from livinglifeourway to post 10 reasons why I am rocking motherhood.
- I feel like I am constantly winging it when it comes to parenting I have never actually read a book on it at all. I am always following my own instincts and I seem to be doing pretty good at the moment because Jess is still alive.
- I spend more money on Jess than I do on myself this girl has a way better wardrobe than me and I would not have it any other way because she really is my princess.
- I love cuddles of Jess if I have any worries she seems to be able to take them away with just one simple cuddle and she does not know how much it actually means to me.
- I make sure that I have one day a week usually on a weekend were I do not do any work till Jess is in bed then it means that she does not always think that I am working either on my blog or university work.
- There is nothing I would not do for Jess to keep her healthy, happy and safe
- I can speak Jess because she is now trying to talk more and more, however, I am sure that some people can not understand what she is saying but Mummy knows what she means I can translate and then tell you what she is trying to say.
- I actually love Paw Patrol and I feel like I could watch this without Jess at least this is better than Peppa Pig which I used to love but can not stand anymore.
- I now can not eat a meal without Jess trying to eat something off my plate but this amazes me because she will try and steal fruit and I know some children will not try fruit or vegetables.
- I don’t think that baths have ever been so fun sometimes we even treat Jess to a lush bath and when she gets one of them her face is just amazing. This makes me so happy I know she is super excited and loves having a treat when she has been a good girl.
- I can’t believe how I have mastered commuting an hour each way every single day and we actually do it on the train. Most people hate commuting but can you imagine it with a one-year-old well this is what I do.
I tag the following awesome mamas to take part in this challenge too:
Paige from Paiges Preferences
Hannah from The Amphletts
Claire from Dear Mummy Bear
Lauren from lauren-ohara-x
Here are the Rules
1. Thank the blogger that tagged you and link to their blog.2. List 10 things you believe make you a good mother (this is just a guideline. It can be more or less than 10. I really don’t mind.)3. Tag 3 – 5 bloggers to join in the #RockingMotherhood Tag.4. Grab the #RockingMotherhood badge and add it to your post or sidebar