Before I went on my spending ban I decided that I was going to order some Essie nail polishes as they are one of my favourite brands and I found them for £2.99 each which meant that I saved £5 per nail polish so below are the polishes which I got my hands on.
The one on the far left is Sweet Talker this colour is just the perfect baby blue one which you will be able to do loads of nail art with and also can use so much during the spring and summer months as it will look amazing with a tan. I think that I will get a lot of wear out of this colour so look out for it on my blog. This colour is still available on direct cosmetics as this post is written.
The one next to this is Virgin Orchid this colour is baby pink which has a golden shimmer running through it this will be perfect for this time of year as I always think that they look amazing with a tan. You could always create your own french manicure look with this colour this is another colour I think that I am going to get so much wear out off.Look out for this colour in future on my blog This colour is still available on direct cosmetics as this post is written
Next to this is Imported Bubbly this is a pearly white this is going to be perfect for when I create french manicures this is not a colour I have in my collection this will look perfect with a tan if I keep seeing the sun in the UK this colour could be used a lot for nail art as well so look out for this on my blog as I start again doing nail art. This colour is also still available as I write this post on direct cosmetics.
The red one is Head Mistress this is one of the most perfect blood red colours I have ever owned I picked this beauty up because I don’t own a nice red colour all of the ones I own I am not a massive fan of and I needed one because I want to include red on a nail art idea I have had with my stamper set. I think I will get more use out of this colour in the autumn winter time but while it was so cheap I picked it up now. This colour is not available any longer on direct cosmetics.
The dark colour in the middle is Skirting The Issue this is a red wine colour which I am going to get loads of use out of in the autumn winter time this is a colour like nothing that I own which is one of the reasons that I purchased this you might see me using this before the autumn time depending but it is highly unlikely that I will use it during the summer. This colour also is not available any longer on direct cosmetics
The colour next to this is Capri this is one of the most amazing coral / orange colours I have seen at the moment and this is also another colour which I don’t have in my collection this is going to look so amazing with a tan and also with nail art which is why I purchased this colour. This colour is still actually available as this post goes up on direct cosmetics.
The colour one from the end is Neo Whimsical which I can only describe as a dusky pink this colour will just again look so amazing with a tan in the summer months which is why I purchased this also I think that it will look amazing with stripes of darker/brighter polishes over it so expect to see this on my nails in the next few months.This colour is actually still available from direct cosmetics as this post goes up.
Finally the last one is Flawless this colour is a rose pink that I think I have fallen in love with I can’t wait to wear when I have a good tan or even now the reason behind this is because it looks so beautiful this will look good as nail art and also as a basic polish. This colour is still available soon direct cosmetics so while it is I think you should all get your hands on it.
If you would like to see swatches of these colours just ask me below in the comments also what is your favourite colour of the ones I have purchased?
The Rules:1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their blog.3. Select 15 new blog/bloggers you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they’ve been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Facts about me
- I really love sport I want to work in the industry in the future hopefully in Australia working in Rugby League that’s the dream that I am chasing.
- I don’t wear make up every day because I like to save it for times when I think that I need it and also this saves me money which is amazing and I am not trying to impress anyone
- Since I have started blogging I have started to watch tv less because I spend more time looking for inspirational for my section of the blog.
- I spend a lot of time on my iPhone this is because it seems to have everything that I need on it which means I now spend even less time on my laptop which means I use skype less than I used to as well
- I would love to travel the world and this is not something that I would be afraid to do alone if I have to because nobody wants to do it with me
- Candles are something that I keep on buying and this is why I keep buying them in my spending ban because they are for uni that’s what I keep telling myself but we will see if they last that long
- I would love to be able to meet more bloggers so if you know of any meetups let me know please.
I have been think about how much stuff and I am moving to uni in September which means that I am not going to have as much space and also it is going to be so much effort to move all of the things that I own seeing as I can’t just pop home and get something if I forget it.
I have decided that I am going to set myself a 100 day spending challenge. This is going to start today 1st May this means that if I have worked it out correctly it will end on the 9th August.
I can purchase essentials such as cotton pads, deodorant etc
I can purchase something if I have nothing left of it in any form such as if I have no body lotion I could buy some.
Anything else I can’t spend but I can purchase things for uni that I need or Prom
I can go out for drinks and entertainment but there is a limit of £40 per Month on this
I can only buy presents for people who have birthday’s or any other occasions
I think that I am going to purchase a Pandora kangaroo charm if I manage to keep within the rules and use up some of the boxes of products that I have stored at the moment.
I will be going weekly update posts to show you what I am tempted to break my challenge for. I am also going to keep all the empties and do one massive empties post at the end of the challenge You will also see hauls as I have got loads coming up that I have already purchased.
Could you do something like this?
I found it really hard to select just 3 films why because I really don’t watch that many I would rather be on the internet talking to you guys but here are my 3.
1. Ted I loved this film it made me laugh so much if you have not see this I so recommend you buying it on DVD it’s only around £5 and you are guaranteed a laugh
2.Grease this is a film that I love to watch when I am feeling down or ill because it is so cheerful it makes you feel instantly better and basically it is cheese.
3. Mamma Mia this again is because it makes me want sing and dance every time so this helps when I am stressed up to my eyeballs and also ill think I might have to get this out soon just after exam season.
What’s your favourite film?
Today has been one of the hardest challenges because of the fact that I really adore books as you might know but these I would class as my 4 favourite books.
1. Catcher in the rye by J.D. Salinger this look I read for my English Lit GCSE and I wanted to so read ahead but I know this would spoil the work we was doing if you have not read this I so recommend you doing so.
2. I heart by Lindsey Kelk series I find them all so easy to read and this is good when I don’t feel like starting a book that’s so hard to read these I usually read around exam season.
3. Baby Be Mine by Paige Toon I think that I really enjoyed this because of the fact that I love music and it includes a musician and also it shows you that the thing you really want sometimes will come true.
4. The Nearly-weds by Jane Costello I loved this book I have no reason but it was an amazing book that I read a long time ago and I might reread soon if I can find it again.
What’s your favoutite book?
5 Foods that I like has been really hard just to narrow it down to this number but here goes
1.Pasta anything with pasta is just beautiful I would eat this for every meal if I could I think it is because you can have it with anything is why I find it so amazing.
2. Poptarts oh my I am addicted this is due to there is nothing else in the world which tastes like these and they make me want breakfast which is rare because I hardly ever eat this meal.
3. Cheese on toast I adore this maybe because you can eat it for any meal and it is not thought to be strange oh this is one of the best meals ever
4. Chicken burgers any day because they are so much nicer than normal burgers maybe because you can eat them with mayo which is another thing which I love but couldn’t fit on here and they are so much healthier.
5. Finally Pickle mmmm this is so beautiful I feel like it makes my meals feel like they are alive because they have a taste or maybe this is me just been strange
What’s your favourite food let me know below
Hey sorry I have missed out a few days I have just been uber busy hitting coursework deadlines.
Six Places I have decided to do as places I want to visit
1. Sydney it looks beautiful also it has the beautiful weather which is not what I can say for England and one day I hope I can call this city home.
2. New York I think this is because I would love to be able to shop and also see all the tourist things which you think of when you think New York
3. Dubai random place I know but this is somewhere which just appeals to me I am unsure why
4. Iceland I would love to be able to swim in the Blue Lagoons I can just imaging it been so amazing and such a once in a life time thing to do.
5. Monte Carlo I would only want to go when there is F1 on because I can just imagine how amazing it would be
6. Fiji and well all the other small islands near Oz because they look like nobody has spoilt them yet and this is something that I find amazing so I would love to see it.
Where would you like to visit in the world?
Hi Guys I have decided that Thursday’s at the moment are going to be the days that I do tags at the moment.
I saw this on Louise’s blog and thought that I would do this as well.
1. How old were you when you realised you were a shopaholic?
I have always enjoyed shopping but I would say that I became a shopaholic at the age of 15/16 because O decided that it was something that I could do to express myself in my clothing or make up
- Boots as they have everything that I want under one roof
- New Look I love the way that they always have sales on and beautiful clothing
- Superdrug as again they have everything that I need
- ASOS this is because they have amazing clothes and I find so much
- Ebay as I can get everything